Accounting for Contractors
As a contractor, you are required to meet specific obligations under the CIS scheme, including registering with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), checking whether your subcontractors are registered with HMRC, paying subcontractors, deducting tax and submitting monthly statements confirming these payments.
Accounting for Contractors:
The services we can provide are:
- Register you with HMRC as a contractor.
- Verify your subcontractors with HMRC.
- Ensure you pay your subcontractors correctly within the scheme.
- Supply deduction statements to the subcontractors.
- Keep your records in good order and supply HMRC with monthly returns.
Make sure you do not incur penalties by failing to submit your monthly returns to HMRC. We make sure we are up to date with any changes to the CIS regulations so that we can notify our clients quickly of any changes that may affect them.