Personal tax returns
Completing a tax return can be a stressful experience, even if there are only a few entries to make. There are various filing deadlines to meet, depending on personal circumstances and as those deadlines approach, t he task can seem more and more daunting.
What is a personal tax return?
Tax returns are issued to people with complex tax affairs, but also to individuals who receive:
- Income from self-employment or from a partnership business
- Rent or other income from land or property
- Income from overseas
- Other income which is received gross, i.e. without tax deducted
If you are a director of a limited company, you will also need to complete and file a full tax return. The form is usually more complex with a number of different supplementary sections that may need to be completed, depending on your circumstances.
How we can help with your personal tax return
At KidwellsWhittakers our experienced and qualified team will use HM Revenue & Customs approved software to:
- Complete your tax return
- Calculate your final tax liability
- File the tax return online
- Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due
- In addition to this we can analyse your self-assessment tax return to see if any tax savings can be made and we can also review the form to see if there are any anomalies that need to be addressed before the latest tax calculation is submitted. This process helps to minimise your risk of a Revenue enquiry into your tax affairs.