Accounting for Subcontractors
If you are a subcontractor, your main obligation is to register with HMRC. You must also keep HMRC informed of any changes to your business such as changes to your business address, business name, business partners and other relevant information.
Accountancy for subcontractors:
Our Accountancy services for subcontractors can include:
- Register you with HMRC as a contractor.
- Verify your subcontractors with HMRC.
- Ensure you pay your subcontractors correctly within the scheme.
- Supply deduction statements to the subcontractors.
- Keep your records in good order and supply HMRC with monthly returns.
Make sure you do not incur penalties by failing to submit your monthly returns to HMRC. We make sure we are up to date with any changes to the CIS regulations so that we can notify our clients quickly of any changes that may affect them.